Who may wear
A bodycon dress (pencil dress) is a must have number two dress after the small black dress. If your small black dress is bodycon – it’s a strike! Actually, anyone may wear a bodycon dress, but it would most suit to those, who have a waist. Otherwise, it’s useless. And you have to have not too much and not too little of everything so that the dress could actually form cones of the upper and the lower parts of your body. Mind, how gorgeous they are, the ladies, who wear bodycon:
As you may see – the better-looking ones are not the thin-knitted, but pattern-made. Before you get yourself a perfect bodycon dress, mind te following tips:
- Pattern bodycon dress should fit perfectly, but if you have non-standard body proportions and your boobs are bigger, than your butt or your core is longer or shorter – it’s easy to fix by correcting the seams in the relative sections.
- Wear the heels or choose the right footwear. I don’t think that the booties look good with the over-knee bodycon:
3. A knitted bodycon is great for casual:
4. Don’t bare too many parts of your body! The sexiest length of the bodycon dress is midi (a bit over the knee). The bodycon is demonstrative enough, being modest at the same time. The edge of both.
5. Get fit! Nothing ruins the bodycon as much as the bad body. You are the key element of the perfect fit of your bodycon dress. The most important part is your waist: it should be there
6. You may you may easily convert your bodycon dress into party, casual, or business dress by only adding or removing the accessories or the jacket, or changing shoes.
The shoes that bodycon look good with:
And now behold!
Just get yourself a bodycon dress right now, maybe… I’ve chosen the links. Some are really cheap and nice at the same time